Monday, 8 August 2016

Picture of the Day: Labyrinth

For a short meditative walk, go to the labyrinth at St John's Cathedral
I inadvertently discovered a labyrinth in Hong Kong near the Star Ferry several months ago, though I have yet to actually walk it.

Then I found a second one on the weekend at St John's Cathedral in Central. It's quite small, but in a quiet area that's conducive to having a meditative walk.

I tried walking it, but the midday sun proved too hot and so I rushed through it. However, you can't exactly rush either, if you want to walk between the lines and go through all four quadrants, which some believe is like going through the four quadrants of the brain.

When the weather gets cooler, I'll have to try it again sometime, with a question or issue in my heart, and hopefully it may lead to some answers, or at least calm my mind. Who doesn't need to get their brain to relax?

No comments:

Post a Comment