![]() |
| I looked down and thought something looks fishy about this shoe... |
Even bona fide shops like the one that sold Mongolian cashmere had the exact same sweaters for sale -- from 10 years ago. Do they really not have any new designs? Or are they still trying to get rid of stock from a decade ago?
And while this time I was people watching on the streets there were the odd funny T-shirts, I was quite surprised to see this man wearing a funny-looking shoe.
Many young Chinese are wearing sneakers, many of them Nike, Adidas, or New Balance.
I was rushing to Wudaokou to meet a friend, but the interchange between line 2 and line 13 was very long and involved going up an escalator.
The guy in front of me had what looked like a New Balance sneaker, but on closer inspection, the "N" was backwards on the left shoe!
It was a reminder that yes, everything can be faked...

No comments:
Post a Comment