Thursday, 11 April 2019

Picture of the Day: Church for the Disabled

Located along a busy road in Kowloon is this church... for the disabled...
Yesterday I went to Homantin in Kowloon for an appointment and got there by taxi because it's not near the MTR station. Afterwards I walked along Princess Margaret Road and came across this Catholic church.

It's not just a church -- it's one for the disabled. But how is it accessible when it is located along a thoroughfare with no parking nearby and the only way to get there is by taxi or bus?

However more importantly, if God is inclusive, why a church specifically for the disabled? How are their services different from able-bodied parishioners?

I tried to find more information online and the only thing I could find was its address and times of services.

This place just brings up more questions than answers...

No comments:

Post a Comment