![]() |
| The backyard was covered in snow this morning with more flakes falling down! |
It's so peaceful when it snows -- no one wants to go outside and so it's quiet and somewhat relaxing to watch the flakes come down and slowly accumulate to about 7cm today.
![]() |
| Some shrubs weighed down by the accumulation of snow |


You sound happy to see snow! I, on the other hand, am perfectly happy with not seeing it -- though, as it turned out, I saw quite a bit of it in Norway when I was there two summers ago, and also on a brief stop in Frankfurt shortly after New Year's Day!
ReplyDeleteHi YTSL -- it was a nice surprise. Today was supposed to rain but it turns out to be a nice day, but higher temperatures so the roads are slushy now...
Deletehappy to see snow, got 12cm where I am at the time. however, the lower temperatures turned that snow into ice making things more fun...making what you stated looking like a wuss in YVR.
ReplyDeletethere are plenty more of snow in the coming weeks in YVR...consider going to Whistler...