![]() |
| Agnes Chow in a screen grab from the video posted on her Facebook page |
"I was quite surprised [when the video went viral]. It shows that people all over the world care about what is happening in Hong Kong -- they are shocked by it. I hope people will lean about the political situation and keep their eye on Hong Kong. I am really happy that everyone is showing their support," the Baptist University student and core member of Scholarism said.
First they came for the activists, and I did not speak out. Because I was not an activist.
Then they came for the journalists and I did not speak out. Because I was not a journalist.
Then they came for the bookseller, and I did not speak out. Because I was not a bookseller.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.
Then they came for the journalists and I did not speak out. Because I was not a journalist.
Then they came for the bookseller, and I did not speak out. Because I was not a bookseller.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment