![]() |
| The bustling La Piola is no more on the ground floor |
Yesterday I walked from Central to Sheung Wan along Wellington Street and saw so many changes, it made me wonder if I have been paying attention or not.
![]() |
| An abandoned shell of a building |
This three-storey building probably has an owner but no one has been able to contact them. That is the case of many buildings in the city that look like they could crumble at any moment, but they are left alone assuming the owner is still around. There should be some policy about absentee landlords...
![]() |
| The croissant and cranberry cube loaf |
![]() |
| The croissant hardly flaky, the mini loaf sweet and delicious |
Less than a year later it has been replaced with Noodle... LAH. I had seen the shop space was being renovated but now it's open.
The changing face of Hong Kong -- presented in one street.




No comments:
Post a Comment