![]() |
| Lots of festive Chinese New Year decorations at an incense shop in Sheung Wan |
We're less than two weeks away from the start of the Year of the Pig and I'm hardly ready -- I've been so busy at work that I haven't had much time to think about what I will be doing for the first two days of the Lunar New Year.
Even though I have been receiving lots of new year puddings and turnip puddings that are stuffed inside my fridge, as well as lai see envelopes to give away (with money in it of course), I am not mentally in the Chinese New Year head space yet.
However, millions of other Hong Kong residents are gearing up and this picture of an incense shop in Sheung Wan encapsulates how people are getting ready for this most festive time of year.

No comments:
Post a Comment